Monday, December 5, 2011

My own touch on Christmas ornaments

So here is my ah-ha moment from yesterday.I spent so much time the day before running around trying to find ornaments that I liked and that would fit my color scheam for this year that I wore myself out. When I woke up yesterday I was talking to my mr mr about my etsy account and all the wonderful things for sale. Especially for the holidays. Then my mind started running and I found that if you take plain ornaments and paint them you can design how you want them to look. I used the cheep kind of ball style ornament and I had the paint on hand. I also found this works best on the non breakable ornaments. Because the paint dont peel off like on the glass kind. It works and they look so beautiful and I'm happy I made my own little touch. Happy crafting :D

No comments:

Post a Comment