Wednesday, December 7, 2011

make your own wikki stix

So a while back the boys and I had went to this nice restraunt. To keep the boys quiet they had given them what they called wikki stix or bendaroos. Which are these cool little strings with wax on them and they bend and shape to your hearts content. Thats all it took to get my crafty little mind working. I had pushed the idea aside for quite some time. Today I drug it out and googled the instructions they came out super fun! Make sure you use dark yarn kuz the wax ring is dark in color. Im also going to try using pipe cleaners and see how it turns out. Super cheep and easy I must say. I cant wait to show the minions :D Happy crafting! http://www.crafttestdummies.com/crafts-for-kids/make-your-own-bendaroos/

No comments:

Post a Comment