Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lets begin

So right from the start i'm gunna say im bad at spelling and grammer but thats just me. I wont go in to great detail about where im from it would be to long. I am a stay at home mom with 3 wonderful children 2 boys  and my new baby girl from his, his, mine and ours, I have total of 8. I love them all. I went thro 10 years of marriage with one man and it didnt work (I wont go in to details) and am now with what I consider the most wonderful man in the world my mr mr.  My kids and him are my whole world. We have 2 little dogs and a pet turtle but all and all I keep busy. My oldest son has type one diabetes and my youngest son is A.D.D. with the baby being only 4 months. lol yeah my hands are full and on some days I wanna scream but all in all its good.

No comments:

Post a Comment